One of the biggest problems I see in the world of music tuition is something I used to struggle with myself, and it is this:
No clear goals…
Travelling without a roadmap…
You could call it any of the above.
That’s why I’ve spent some time creating something special.
If you’ve learnt lots of bits and pieces, and you’re lacking a cohesive plan for putting it all together…
Then I think you will love what I’m announcing today.
…And it may just help transform your musical journey.
I call it the ‘5-Star Award’.
This is a clear roadmap for your guitar mastery.
It’s designed to eliminate aimless practice and provide you with a clear plan for your musical growth.
…All so you can take all the fragments and random bits and pieces of your guitar knowledge and…
Put it all together into one clear and cohesive whole
Here is the lowdown of how the ‘5-Star Award’ works:
- 5 stars – Each ‘star’ represents a skill level. There are five stars in total and the aim is to get all 5 stars and become a ‘5-star guitarist’.
- Clear goals – Every goal has specific tasks and skills you need to achieve that “star” level (such as playing songs, picking patterns, fretboard knowledge, etc.)…providing a roadmap to guide your progress.
- Clarity – No doubt you’ve learnt a fair bit on the guitar and that can be overwhelming. If so, this will help you put it all together. E.g. if you’ve got songs you can play, courses you’ve bought, books, etc… the ‘5-star Award’ will give you a plan to use them with clarity.
- Confidence – As you conquer each star, you’ll not only enhance your playing skills, but you’ll also gain more confidence, self-belief, and motivation.
- Development – The cool thing is that the tasks in each star level build upon each other, and each star gets gradually more challenging to push your boundaries.
The idea is to make you a 5-star guitarist and do so at a pace that suits you.
This achievement will ensure you can confidently play a variety of songs and develop as a well-rounded guitarist.
Tomorrow, I’m going to share more about how it all works…
For now, if this sounds good to you, here’s how to get started:
- Check out the page below.
- If it all appeals to you, join the Academy, and get started with the lessons today.
- Get ready for Friday – that is the 1st of the month, and the day I’ll be releasing the new lessons, including the new ‘5-Star Award’.
This is the sort of thing that many guitarists have been crying out for, for a long time, so do check it out below…
P.S. I know there will likely be some questions on this, so if you have any questions, I’ll be around for a few hours to answer them today.
P.P.S. This post was originally taken from Dan Thorpe’s private email list. To get blog posts like this sent to you which are full of great tips to make fingerpicking, strumming, and learning guitar more enjoyable (especially if you are over 40) join Dan’s list. It’s 100% free, HERE.